Another way to create Confidence.
Simply act confident instead actually feeling it ( at first) It can be difficult to do in the beginning because you’ll need to adopt all the correct body language of a confident person. Imagine the most confident person you know doing whatever it is they do. Watch them talk, look at their body language & listen to how their voice sounds.
Here are some tips:
1. Adopt an open body posture. No cross legs or folded arms.
2. Make sure your neck tall & shoulder relaxed
As if you were trying to see over a wall that was very slightly taller than your eye level.
3. Speak clearly with volume- & remember what you’re saying is worth hearing
4. Don’t take yourself too seriously, humour is the most universal language
Humour can help prevent conflict with alpha-male & attention- envy types.
5. Don’t be judgemental to others- but let yourself be open to judgment from others.
This relaxes people around you, & helps bring down the barriers between you.