About B. L. Joshi
Image Consultant, Soft Skills and Life skills Trainer and Facilitator, Child / Adolescent & Parenting Counselor, NLP Practitioner, Passionate Storyteller.
BalkrishnaLaxman Joshi (B.L.Joshi) is International trainer for skills for adolescence and skills for growing, with lion’s quest foundation. A child / Adolescence & Parenting counsellor He is an image consultant & lead trainer in the field of soft skills. He is an NLP Practitioner & a passionate storyteller. B.L. is a person with the vision to transform you into a new you to achieve success in their personal, professional & social life.
B.L. has been associated with various corporates, educational institutes, & NGOs as a trainer in soft skills, image consultants & counsellors for teachers, parents & students
Certifications & Academics qualifications
He is a Commerce graduate from Pune University & Masters in business management from IMDR Pune
- International faculty our Quest program, social and emotional learning, life skills, skill for growing, and adolescence.
- International Soft Skills Trainer Certified by SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority).
- Image Consultant from ICBI (Image Consulting Business Institute ), Pune
- Train the Trainer Certified recognized by NABET (National Accreditation Board of Education and Training)
- Certified faculty from Faculty development institute, Lions clubs International, Sri Lanka, and Colombo.
- NLP Practitioner from NFNLP from the National Federation of Neurolinguistic Programming USA.
- Child and Adolescence psychology “Enhancing Potentials” from Gyana prabodhini Institute of Physiology, Pune
- Facilitation from IDDEA, Mumbai.
- Emotional Intelligence & Empathy
- Image Management, Dress to Impress
- Communications Skills
- Effective Team Building
- Time Management & Stress Management
- General & Business Etiquettes
- Dress to Impress
- Goal Setting
- Transactional Analysis
- Conflict & Negotiation Management
- Time and Stress management
B.L. helps people to transform through life skills soft skills images and enhance confidence to achieve professional success & also to create successful entrepreneurs. His approach towards training is inclusive &modern .he uses various techniques like games, stories, activities, energizers to keep the group engaged.
He believes in joyful & participative learning.
He also uses the art of storytelling very effectively as a part of his training sessions & also guides on how the art of storytelling can be mastered. He is an extremely dynamic & enthusiastic person & believes in morals & values. For him seeking knowledge is a never-ending endeavour.