The Dos :
- Dark & solid colors are always good,
- Choose a trouser with a waist which is always comfortably loose, never belted so tight that pitches & wrinkle
- Choose trousers with pleats as they will help the pants widen slightly when you sit, adding a bit of comfort with large thighs & bottoms.
- Choose tailored fitted shirts.
- Dark, single-breasted & only slightly tapered jackets are the key to a good look.
- Choose a shirt or pinstripe trousers with vertical stripes
- Choose bow ties instead of a tie that drapes over the bulge of the stomach.
The Don’ts :
- Tight fit in the torse is a bad choice.
- Avoid horizontal stripes
- Double-breasted tailoring.
- Boots, if you’re a shorter limb, that will make your legs appear even shorter.
Try these tips that will enhance your image.
#Imageconsulting #Impression #Personality